In order to be accepted in Angola, all documents issued by official entities in the United States such as birth, marriage, and death certificates, school transcripts, criminal record certificates, or documents issued by an American Court. Must do the following:,
1. ALL documents MUST be Translated into Portuguese ( including the cover).
2. Document MUST be notarized by a local notary public.
3. A translation Certification must be enclosed.
4. Document MUST be authenticated by the Secretary of State in which the document was issued.
5. ALL Document MUST be Authenticated by the Department of State, Including the PORTUGUESE Translation, CERTIFICATION of the Translation and Grommet together before we can finaly legalize it.
6. ONE(1) set of copies of every document MUST be presented.
7. Authentification Fee $150 per Document.
8. Duration for all process 2-3 Business day. NOTE: Your document must be authentic, intact and legitimate.
The Embassy/ConsulateGenerals will NOT authenticate a document that contains illegal contents under Angolan laws.