ORDINARY & TOURIST VISA FOR CANADA & MEXICO
TOURIST VISA REQUESTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- Visa Application Form, front and back, duly completed in print or typed, in black ink and signed by the applicant or requester;
- Letter addressed to the Consular and Diplomatic Mission of Angola explaining the reason of your visit to Angola (this letter must be notarized);
- International certificate of vaccination;
- Bank Statement
- Hotel Reservation
- One recent color passport-sized photo;
- Original and photocopy of passport—the main pages and those containing information on migratory movements;
- Travel Itinerary
- Guarantee of means of subsistence, equivalent to US $200, for each day of stay in national territory, under the terms of Article 19(1) of Law 2/07 of 31 August;
- Payment of $70.00 Payments to the Consular Section should be by Visa, Master Card or money orders be accepted. Processing fees are non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application).
- Please Mail ALL the documents REQUIRED to Our Embassy Attention ” Consular Section”
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND A FEDEX RETURN ENVELOP IN ORDER FOR US TO SEND YOUR PASSAPORT BACK.
Note: In some cases extra documents will be requested to support the visa request.